domingo, 28 de fevereiro de 2010

Heart in a Cage

Heart in a cage
(The Strokes)

Well I don't feel better

When I'm fucking around

And I don't write better

When I'm stuck in the ground

So don't teach me a lesson
'Cause I've already learned
Yeah the sun will be shining

And my children will burn

Oh the heart beats in this cage
I don't want what you want
I don't feel what you feel

See I'm stuck in a city

But I belong in a field
Yeah we got left, left, left, left, left, left, left

Now it's three in the morning and you're eating alone
Oh the heart beats in this cage

All our friends, they're laughing at us

All of those you loved you mistrust

Help me I'm just not quite myself

Look around there's no one else left

I went to the concert and I fought through the crowd
Guess I got too excited when
I thought you were around

Oh he gets left, left, left, left, left, left, left

I'm sorry you were thinking;
I would steal your fire.

The heart beats in this cage

Yes the heart beats in this cage

Alright.
And the heart beats in this cage.

Nenhum comentário: